Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mark's Rose



Marks’ Rose

In a world so cold, Some legends are never told
How love and destiny met, and courage would be its hold
From totally different worlds though our path some how crossed, once our eyes met one another’s
Solitary was forever lost, cuz we would prove to be a match like lock and key
And you would capture my heart like a ship caught at sea
Even though closer than two twisted fingers we had troubles and struggles and since
We was connected at the hip we would overcome hurdles
You was my heart I was your Bobby and Whitney’s my witness
That I will always be there like Mariah’s rendition
And I never knew what I was missing till I captured your soul
Kelly Price or Keyshia Cole for you it would never grow old
And I should of told you that I loved you, Chante' Moore knew the deal, how can I relate to you baby If I don’t know how you feel.
A mystery in disguise I was yo C.S.I
A hard case to really crack and you never knew why,
But me without you love just didn’t add up, I miss everything about you from your smell to your touch, If I had one wish in the world and blessing to behold, Id ask God for one gift my precious little Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment