Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WHY

Why does death feel like the only escape from a world filled wit hate
Why is there so much evil in this place God made
Why cant I live my life free without oppression and violent
Why am I so determined to speak when they insist I be silent
Why when I lay down at night my mind runs in circles
And I ask myself did I do that like my name was Erkle
Why does the day that lies ahead seem harder then the last I expected it to get easier and some how get me a laugh
Why does it seem every time I smile it costs me two tears
Tear drops and closed caskets is what we’ve been experiencing for years
Most of my homies dead and gone but you already know the saga
Why did I have to have a wife and baby mama, The drama that it causes only hurts the kids, Coo loves his daughters and I aint lyin on this
Why did my brother take a bullet that was meant for me
Not cause I did anything wrong but dead Im destined to be
Why

No comments:

Post a Comment